As a part of the VPA, all seniors must complete a Senior Capstone Project as a graduation requirement. These projects synthesize the skills, knowledge, and creativity our students develop in the VPA. Below, you can find resources to help you create your Senior Capstone Project. Students and parents should join the Google Classsroom code ur017r. This Capstone is an integral part of our Pathway experience and allows students to begin a professional portfolio as they prepare to head off to college or pursue a post-secondary-school career.
- Art portfolio (AP Studio Art) OR
- 5-15 min. Performance video (Drama, Dance, Music students) OR
- Social Practices Art History Project
- Two Essays that connect to a students creative work
- A “Problem” essay
- A “Solution” or “Theory of Change” essay
A website of the student’s Creative and Written Work to showcase to family, friends, and faculty.
Detailed information about the Senior Capstone Project can be found in this slideshow