The rigorous academics and creative skillbuilding in the Visual and Performing Arts Pathway allow students to pursue their choice of post-secondary education. Many of our students go on to pursue college at a 4-year university, and many others also choose to enter into a dedicated arts program.
Tips for students applying to college
- Start working on your applications early (many applications are due by November)
- Use the College & Career Center in the Office to answer questions you have
- Ask your teachers early for letters of recommendation
- Take pictures and videos of your creative work to use it in a portfolio submission
- Ask your teachers and other adults about their educational experiences
- Everyone should apply for FAFSA and/or the California DREAM
Visit the Skyline College & Career Center!
The Skyline College & Career Center (located at the end of the hall in the Administration Building) is staffed with friendly knowledgeable college advisors to help you achieve your post-secondary education goals! Talk to Dominique Acosta and Alcian Lindo about all your college and career questions!
- SAT/ACT Info
- The Common App
- University of California (UC) Application
- California State (CSU) Application
- Peralta Colleges Application
- US News & World Report College Rankings
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- California Dream Act
- Full College Access Workbook
- Guide to College Access for undocumented students
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships (that don’t require proof of citizenship)
- RaiseMe scholarships
- RedKite Helps select colleges and find eligible scholarships